My Excellent Experience Whit CC Hair Extensions



I've always had long hair hand loved it. I went to my hairdresser two weeks ago and asked her to cut six inches off,thinking I would love my new,shorter,do. But when i looked in the mirror,i hated it. I looked like a totally different person and couldn't stand my new shorter length. I couldn't get my hair back though,so i started looking online for a good place to get hair extensions the hope that i could fin some new hair that would get my hair back to the way it used to be. I looked at a couple sites,but none of them seemed right. Then i found CC Hair Extensions.




CC Hair Extensions turned out to be exactly what i was looking for. They had so many options that i easily found the color and type of  extensions i was looking for. 

Colors
18 pollici nero naturale (# 1B) Luce Yaki clip in estensioni dei capelli 160g20 inch Golden Blonde(#16) Clip in Hair Extensions 120g18 inch 4/27 Clip in Hair Extensions 120g18 inch Dark Auburn (#33) Clip in Hair Extensions 120g24 inch Dark Brown(#2) Clip in Hair Extensions 120g18 inch Golden Brown(#12) Clip in Hair Extensions 140g24 inch Jet Black(#1) Clip in Hair Extensions 140g22 inch Strawberry Blonde(#27) Clip in Hair Extensions 140g

and models 


I bought the strowberry blonde extensions  and when i received them,i was happy to find they matched my hair perfectly and weren't too much of a difference. The extensions are natural and completely able to be styled. 




CC Hair Extensions provides human remy extensions with ten years of experience in making hair extensions. They offer such a great variety that it's easy to find what you're looking for,from hair weaves to micro loop extensions to pre bonded and tape hair extensions. From beach to blonde to jet black,CC hair extensions has every type and color you colour ever want. I love my extensions and am so glad i shopped with this company. Go to their site and find the perfect extension for you hair type today! I had a great experience and so will you.


Contacts:
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/wwwcchairextensionscom?fref=ts
Sito Web http://www.cchairextensions.com/

Commenti

Post più popolari